Lake Chelan Championship Coaching Clinic
The Lake Chelan Basketball Clinic is the Pacific Northwest’s most respected clinic for basketball coaching. A one day on the court instructional clinic for coaching at every level of the game. Sessions will include breakdowns of offense, defense, strength and conditioning and more. We meet the needs of new and experienced coaches by offering beginner, intermediate and advanced topics.
What to Expect
- Practicality. We ask our speakers to deliver only real, useable strategies. We want every session to help you add something beneficial to your program.
- A team building experience. Bring your whole coaching staff to the clinics. You’ll be amazed at what a dedicated, high-energy weekend away can do for camaraderie and big-picture planning.
- Founded by Joe Harris in 1998, Lake Chelan Championship Coaching Clinic has made its name conducting a consistent and entertaining clinic for the last 20 + years. The Lake Chelan Championship Coaching Clinic team prides itself on delivering the best in coaching education for the best price in the industry.
2019 featured speakers:
- Joe Harris: Brooklyn Nets
Individual shooting, building your game form the ground up
- Cody Butler: Boise State University
Offensive sets for attacking man to man in any situation
- Mike Hopkins: University of Washington
Our 2-3 zone defense, philosophy, slides and traps
- Phil Cullen: San Antonio Spurs
Developing Culture and Leadership within your program
- Richie McKay: Liberty University
Building a program with your core covenants
- Mike Burns: Boise State University
Man to man defense philosophy & drills to build your man to man defense
Past speakers of the clinic include:
The Lake Chelan Championship Coaches Clinic provides valuable insight and education to coaches and administrators of the game. Guest speakers focus on areas of expertise to present on basketball and leadership topics applied both on and off the court.